Reasons Why You Replace Your Green Tea With Green Coffee
Coffee, it is more than just a beverage to fuel you every morning, it helps you to get rid of the dizziness. Nowadays, green tea and green coffee both are in a boom. People are replacing their morning drinks with green tea or green coffee. Both are gaining popularity in the health beverage sector. Green tea and Green coffee both provide significant add-ons for good health. Several manufacturing companies promote their green coffee or tea products in the market. Though green coffee and green tea provide us with lots of health benefits, still people get confused, which is better, the green tea or green coffee? Let’s check out some facts:
Green tea Benefits
- Scavenging the effect of lipid-free radicals is one of the anti-oxidant qualities of green coffee. By eliminating lipid-derived free radicals, you are essentially instructing your body to lose weight.
- The anticarcinogenic activity of green tea has astonished the whole world. Evidence from various researches proves the fact that green tea has the capability to block the cell cycle of cancer cells and inhibit cancer like prostate cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits may also help to treat a broad range of inflammatory characteristics and diseases like type 2 diabetes.
Green Coffee Benefits:
Green Coffee benefits: Chlorogenic acid is the major health ingredient in green coffee, which is a powerful antioxidant. It serves numerous health benefits. Chlorogenic acid gets destroyed if the coffee beans are roasted but is present in great quantities green coffee beans.
- Chlorogenic acid is claimed to be a powerful ingredient for weight loss. It also increases fatty acid metabolism.
- It reduces the triglyceride in the liver by improving lipid metabolism.
- Green coffee works as an appetite suppressant, due to which you do not need to control your hunger as green coffee is there to do the work. It burns the fats by reducing your appetite.
- However, Green tea and coffee are taken in the beverage form, But extracts of both have been employed as health supplements. Both the extracts claimed to be effective in weight loss.
Lots of research and analysis have been done on green tea and green coffee. The evidence for weight loss with green coffee extract seems to be higher than green tea extract. Moreover, Green tea extract naturally contains caffeine. Hence, a large number of green tea supplements can cause anemia, anxiety convulsion, and headache. Whereas, Green coffee supplements are also available as decaffeinated versions. It only contains the Chlorogenic acid
Globally, people are struggling with obesity. The use of non-conventional methods of weight reduction, such as herbal and natural dietary supplements, is increasing day by day. It has been proved in several studies that green tea may cause acute hepatotoxicity at weight loss doses, which is not the case with green coffee. Besides this, it is not good for pregnant ladies. As we are aware that, caffeine acts as a diuretic and causes frequent urination, during pregnancy, hydration is very crucial. Usage of green tea may cause a problem in retaining the electrolytes in the body during pregnancy. Green coffee specifically Grecobe is caffeine free and is rich in antioxidants. It does not have diuretic activity so does not disturb electrolyte balance.
An advantage of Grecobe Green coffee
Now, when it comes to Green tea vs Green coffee, you have to make the right choice. Because that choice leads you to the path of a healthy life. Though green tea is also a healthy beverage, constant researches are proving Green coffee is even healthier. Grecobe is a leading brand, which provides you decaffeinated real green coffee without any chemicals and side effects. So, from now on, replace your morning tea or green tea with green coffee for a variety of health benefits.